Dienstag, 20. Mai 2014

May 20th or: the rodízio, part 2

Having a morning off felt really good. It gave me time for some crossfit, some studying and going to the market. On the one hand, markets are really cool and it's easy to get some good fruits there. On the other hand, I feel like everytime you're ripped off once the dealers realize you're not from around here. We got some decent priced fruit though: papaya and some bananas, that both tasted great. 

Market in Itaim
Then we proceeded normally with the training. Lots of intense one-on-one coaching pretty much filled up the day and time flew by. 

I had waited all day for the moment that finally began on 9:30pm: another round of rodizío. Almost starving because we hadn't eaten much all day, we indulged ourselves in insane amounts of meat. It's just impossible to resist. I wonder why Deniz, our vegetarian, didn't come with us. Anyway, we basically just ate finest beef and lamb until we were full. Which took quite a while. However, as I am typing this, I can hardly move. Maybe it was a little too much. 

Because of that, I feel the ultimate food coma kicking in. I would really like to tell you some more but I .... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen